Do you have information to improve this product page?
Questions & Answers
Newer model that offers advancements in technology, features, and performance over the previous version
Jacket, Backplate and Wing, Back-Inflate BCD
- Wrap-Around Jacket Design
The maximum amount of weight it can balance when it's fully filled with air, basically how much weight is needed to make a fully inflated BCD sink underwater.
- 15 lb
- 6.8 kg (converted)
Weight of BCD
- 5.58 lb
- 2.53 kg (converted)
Suitable for travelling (lightweight)
- 420 Denier nylon
- Black / Green
Female, male or unisex
Different sizes of BCD
- One Size
Straps and D-Rings
Tank attachment system
Traditional Nylon Strap with Buckle, GripLock tank band, Quick-Release Buckles, Slide and Lock System etc.
- Traditional Nylon Strap with Bluckle
Tank valve strap
Secondary strap used to secure the upper part of the scuba tank (near the valve).
D-Rings total number
Ring shaped like the letter "D," used as an attachment point for various diving accessories
Plastic D-Rings number
Stainless steel D-Rings number
Pockets and weights
Weight pockets for integrated buoyancy control, an octopus pocket for secure and accessible regulator storage, accessory pockets for small gear, and trim weight pockets to optimize divers' horizontal positioning and buoyancy underwater.
Weight pockets number
Pockets where divers can insert and secure weights for buoyancy control during a dive.
Ditchable weight pockets
Non-ditchable weight pockets
Pockets where divers can insert and secure removable weights for buoyancy control during a dive.
Number of octopus pockets
Accessories pockets placement
- Right and Left side
Inflator & dump valves
Inflator allows to add air to the BCD's air bladder. Dump valve releases air from the bladder.
- Scubapro Balanced Power Inflator
Inflator hose length
- 3.8 in
- 9.65 cm (converted)
Dump valves number
Dump valves placement
- The BPI is equipped with a cable-activated pull-dump mechanism on the left shoulder And Right shoulder and right lower rear over-pressure relief/pull-dump valves
- Specially designed and sized for divers who are too small for standard BCDs, the front-adjustable Rebel's wraparound bladder delivers a stable and secure ride at depth. Front integrated gravity release weight pockets load easily and release weights quickly. Padded Backpack Provides extra cushion for greater comfort when strapped to a tank. Two different sized cummerbunds, adjustable sternum strap and shoulder strap buckles and clips easily adapt the size range to optimize fit and comfort.