Do you have information to improve this product page?
Mares X-Vision Ultra Liquidskin
Questions & Answers
- X-Vision Ultra Liquidskin
Same item in a set or different variant
Newer model that offers advancements in technology, features, and performance over the previous version.
Is mask for man/woman or unisex?
Is the mask for adult or child?
What color the mask is?
- Pink, White
- White, Transparent, Yellow
- Black, White
- White, Blue
- White, Transparent, Blue
- Black, Red
- Black, Yellow
A frameless diving mask is a type of mask without a rigid frame, featuring a lens directly bonded to the skirt for a lower volume, wider field of vision, and increased comfort.
Two button buckle
Does the mask have two-button buckle? It makes it easy to operate when wearing gloves.
- 0.4 lb
- 181.44 g (converted)
Number of lenses
How many lenses the mask have?
Does this mask have an option to use optical lenses?
Does this mask have mirrored version
- The X-Vision Ultra dive mask has a new bi-silicone facial geometry to fit more face types. The profile in contact with the face has been optimised, ensuring a better seal. The nasal area has small ribs, already present on the X-Vision model, but which have been further improved to relieve pressure and make it more comfortable to wear for a longer period of time. The two-button buckle makes it easy to operate even when wearing gloves. The strap is made of bi-silicone: a softer part, behind the nape, for greater comfort, and a more rigid part, guaranteeing better stability and grip on the buckles. In addition to the hydrodynamic design, special attention has also been paid to aesthetics: in the black and grey versions, the Gold and Silver models are available with mirrored lenses, which, in addition to their appearance, also guarantee a better filtering of light in and out of the water, while still allowing excellent eye contact with diving companions. In particular, the Gold version with gold mirrored lenses is dedicated to increasing visibility in murky water, while in the Silver version, silver mirrored lenses help reduce reflection in shallow water or sandy bottoms. The main features of the X-Vision Ultra diving mask are: - Ultra-clear face (clylwcyl model, clblwcbl) - Gold mirror lenses to increase visibility in murky water (gogrkgrk model) - Silver mirror lenses to reduce reflection in shallow water or sandy bottoms (sigrkgrk model) - New moulded bi-silicone face piece for improved fit and comfort - Hydrodynamic design - Small ribs around the nose to relieve pressure - 20% larger field of vision than the previous version - Bi-silicone strap shaped like an "x" shape
- LIQUIDSKIN Patented Technology. The exclusive bi-silicone technology uses two different types of silicone: a firmer portion for support structure and a softer portion for contact with your face. It is 45% softer for unparalleled comfort and 270% more elastic for a perfect fit.
- TRI-COMFORT Small horizontal ribs between the frame and the skirt in the area around the nose. These ribs absorb and redistribute the pressure exerted by the frame onto the skirt, with a resulting increase in comfort.
- OPTICAL LENSES Mares offers corrective lenses for most models. In addition to the negative diopters (-1 to -7), for some models also positive diopters are available (+1.5 to +3). Mares design makes it quick and easy to install lenses.